Begin with the business perspective, not the IP perspective:
- Combine financial analysis and business strategy
- We draw from a variety of data science disciplines
- Tool development and implementation
- This is not just a report, it is the cornerstone of your patent strategy
Customized, results-based solutions:
- Significant advantage in domain specific analytical techniques, databases and information tools
- Pioneered the field of IP analytics, with sustained investment in methods & tools
- Best in class analytical tools
- Address project objectives – Complete a high-level competitive analysis of your business strategy, and how it impacts your IP strategy.
- Look at components and techniques – Assess company’s specific position defined by business goals and technology implementation directions.
- Map your Company’s Patents to your Technology Implementation Goals.
- Present detailed comparison against competition – Identify the main IP strategy opportunities, and threats to company’s business.
- Provide a Map of the Broader IP Landscape – Patent owners by category, detailed focus, especially those your company may not have known about.
- Spacial Concept Mapping
- Network Analysis
- Technology Clustering
- Claims AnalysisTechnology Mapping & Chokepoint Identification
- Patent Buying Programs & Buyer’s Brokerage